Bristol, VA 24202 US
CNC MACHINIST-$19/HR TO START!
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Should have a working knowledge in set-up, operation of 3 & 4 axis machining centers utilizing multiple tools.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Previous background in lean manufacturing and ISO 9001 preferred. Excellent working environment, team oriented, stable work history.
- Must have excellent attendance. 4 day work week M-Thursday 6am-4: 30pm off Friday-Sunday. 2nd shift Noon-10: 00pm
Apply here ASAP for immediate consideration! Need more info? Call us at 423-929-7123